Sunday, May 27, 2012

"Expert Views on the Value of Business Plans" Lessons and Inspirations


In my initial blog for this Business Plan Development course I profiled experts Oprah Winfrey and Mark Cuban. I intend to incorporate what I learned from my research about them by creating a couple of goals for my business based on how they have inspired me. Oprah has taught me to be fearless. No matter what is going on in my life or what has affected my life in my past, I control my today. When it comes to my business, having a plan and focusing on that alone will be the determinant to my success. I will also make sure that no matter what level of success I am in with my business, it is imperative that I stay prepared for any and all opportunities that come my way that can aid me in growing my own empire.
After profiling Mark Cuban, I have learned to never settle with just any amount of success. Cuban flipped his successes many times, and did not ever stop working hard after his first big deals. I will make it a point to never settle, and always keep in mind there is always more I can do with and within my business ventures and there is always more success to be had. I will take pride in the fact accepting anything is never good enough when it comes to my business successes.
Based on the information provided to me by the experts, I have changed my business plan by being more concise and focused.  I initially did not have a clear and concise idea about my mission and focus but now that has changed. Overall, I have seen the value of having a focused vision from the experts Oprah Winfrey and Mark Cuban. Being concise goes hand in hand with being organized. Being concise is also a pathway to being able to execute. Being concise, strong, and confident in what I believe in business-wise is the most valuable ideal I could have recognized and learned as an aspiring entrepreneur. This all contributes to why I feel the most important part of my business plan is definitely the Company Description. A focused, concise, business description is where the potential successes of my business will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment